Alpha Medical Massage & Rehabilitation
PAIN FREE LIVING!
MOST AFFORDABLE TREATMENTS!
CALL TODAY 512-363-5946
Gay owned/operated by Scot Trahan, Medical Massage Practitioner, Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Myo-Skeletal Therapist, Massage Therapy instructor and CE provider, Certified Isolated and Active Stretching Coach.
The best and most affordable massage/treatments in Central Texas, are here at Alpha Medical Massage & Rehabilitation!
Don’t spend your hard earned money on a place that won’t get your relief or relaxation!
Do you need help relaxing? Are you looking for pain relief? Have you been told, "There is nothing anyone can do, just live with it"?
Everyone would love to get out of bed each morning without pain or discomfort, or just enjoy a day without these hampers on our way of living. We understand the economy is coming back slowly. When you come to Alpha you will receive a massage that is top in its industry, at an affordable price, treat numerous and acute conditions including:
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Carpal tunnel
- piriformis syndrome
And some of the many treatments including:
- Isolated and active stretching sessions.
- Post surgical
- Scar tissue release
- Lymphatic Drainage sessions
- Myo-Skeletal alignment ( through soft tissue)
- Myo-Fascial Cupping Sessions
- Trigger Point
- Myo-Fascial release
- Many more treatments offered, Call to see if we can help with your wellness needs!
Therapeutic massage can be used to reduce the chance of getting sports-related injuries, to improve performance during sporting events, and to help treat sports-related injuries. Results from scientific studies also show that therapeutic massage can reduce anxiety and stress levels, increase mental alertness, and increase feelings of well-being. We specialize in numerous types of massage and stretching education, and also teen athletes in the presence of their guardian.
Massage and bodywork offer many beneficial physiological effects:
- Increased circulation, greater blood flow.
- Stimulation of the lymph system, the body's natural defense, against toxic invaders. Ex. in breast cancer patients, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer.
- Releasing endorphins, the body's natural painkiller. For this reason, massage is often incorporated into treatment for chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery. Massage helps control and relieve pain.
- Relaxing and softening of injured and/or overused muscles
- Increased joint flexibility
- Reduced spasms / cramping
- Reduced recovery time from strenuous workouts, reduced post-workout pain for athletes at any level.
- Reduced post-surgery adhesions and edema
- Reduced and realigned scar tissue
- Improved range of motion & decreased discomfort for those with low back pain
- Relief of pain for migraine sufferers, decreased need for medication
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reducing shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion.
CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT!
We are open 7 DAYS a week, we ask that you book your appointment in advance so we may schedule the right therapist for you, however walk-in appointments are welcomed.
We now carry Crescent City Salt Company wellness Salts, hand-made locally in Round Rock, Texas.
Alpha is a Texas Continuing Education Provider. Check out our website for classes being held throughout the year.
Hours & Directions
Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
We are located at:
595 Round Rock West Dr Suite 601
Round Rock, Texas
Phone: (512) 363-5946
Fax: (512) 366-5483
Mail: 595 Round Rock West Drive STE 601
Round Rock, TX 78681